Product description taken from the website:
Promotes Healthy, Smooth, Beautiful Cuticles
A unique blend of (AHA) Alpha Hydroxy Acids & botanicals specially formulated to exfoliate and hydrate problem cuticles and surrounding tissues.
- Contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids & Botanicals 7% AHA
Both types - Glycolic & Stearic acids
- Accelerates The Natural Exfoliation
- Hydrates & Moisturizes Cuticles
- Contains Antioxidants
To Promote Natural Healing
- Refats The Lipids Of The Nail Plate
- Refats the Lipids Of The Skin
- Prevents Hangnails
- Light, Water-based Formulation For Faster Absorption
- Won't Cause Lifting
- Won't Dull Polish Shine
- Visible results within 1 week, with daily use
Whats the bottom line?
Well I haven't been using this stuff daily, just when I feel my cuticles are extra dry from constant hand washing and acetone. When I use it, my cuticles and the surrounding skin around my nails does feels instantly softer. I like the smell; its a light fruity smell, not too overpowering. Also I love the applicator tip, its great for precision application. Its skinny enough to trace a line of product right around my cuticles. I usually use CND's Solar Oil for my cuticles, but the advantage of Pose Cuticle Care is that it is a cream and I can take it with me and rub it in. There's no messy oil cleanup and I don't have to watch what I touch with my hands like after I use Solar Oil. Overall, this product is a winner for me.